“Unlocking Innovation: Ignite and Advance your Innovative Culture” is an event focused on the most advanced strategies and theories for establishing an enterprise-wide innovative culture. It provides insights on the most challenging issues that innovation professionals face, by exploring the latest innovation processes, tools and structures and select those with the highest potential for an organisation.
This three day event looked at innovation from every angle of an organization, from the consumer to C-level executives, from sales and marketing units to R&D departments.
Chuck Frey of Innovation Tools has posted an excellent convergence’s coverage :
- The state of innovation
- Innovation aspirations, insight pilgrimages and more
- Driving innovation at Best Buy
- Sustaining a culture of innovation
- Biomimicry offers amazing opportunities for innovation
- Designing effective metrics and incentives to support innovation
- Convergence Blog (with the speakers’ presentations available for downloading)
- Unlocking Innovation – 2005 Innovation Convergence