The Entrepreneur27 Technology Symposium, concluded at Stanford University, was a chance for nine start-ups to demo their products to influential representatives from newspapers, popular blogs, progressive companies, universities, and venture capitalist firms.
The companies that presented at the symposium were as follows:
The Entrepreneur 27 events aim to:
* Create an open forum for the stimulation and exchange of ideas
* Generate opportunities to learn and inspire each other
* Promote entrepreneurship in the technology area
The events’ participants are able to:
* Learn how the speakers did what they did, the challenges they overcame, what motivated them, and what they are doing now.
* What it is like to run your own company
* Meet other people with similar ideas and passions
The event organisers argue that “After extensive research and studying trends, we found that most successful entrepreneurs have been under 27.”
- About Entrepreneur27
- Entrepreneur27 Technology Symposium Wrap-up
- Max Kiesler commentary including the podcast of the event (12.2 MB mp3 – duration: 53 min) and the symposium handout about the companies
- Emily Chang commentary