Milla Digital will make use of physical and digital spaces to configure a City of Innovation and Knowledge, where housing, companies and facilities will exist together under a common orientation fully engaged in knowledge-intensive activities; an urban development of great quality and advanced telecommunications infrastructures which both the residents and the businesses located in the Milla will benefit from.
Main elements of the project are:
- The digital public space with physical and virtual elements
- The Milla Digital campus
- Housing for 3800 families
- Company location into a cluster of innovation and creative activities
- Urban media, such as digitally controlled water wall, digital bus station, memory paving, etc.
- Telecom network, fiber optic 100 Mb for all residents, free broadband in public spaces
Milla Digital is the basic project of Zaragoza City Council to help companies, institutions and citizens position themselves to form part of the economic and social means of the 21st century.
Source: Milla Digital