A special feature on November issue of Wired UK’ s magazine is about Digital Cities. The magazine explores how real time data is reinventing urban life, transforming our cities, informing their citizens and improving economic, social and environmental sustainability. The Wired’ s Digital Cities package contains of five stories:
- Words on the street by Adam Greenfield – Ubiquitous, networked information will reshape our streets.
- ‘Sense-able’ urban design by Carlo Ratti – Digital elements blanket our environment: transforming our cities, informing their citizens and improving economic, social and environmental sustainability
- The transport of tomorrow is already here by Joe Simpson
- London after the great 2047 flu outbreak by Geoff Manaugh
- Your neighbourhood is now Facebook Live by Andrew Blum.
Wired Magazine: Selected articles from 11.09