Oracle aims to provide a complete solution for Smart Cities, by bringing together the best practices and processes from around the world into a solution architecture incorporating the breadth and depth of the Oracle portfolio of open technologies, applications, middleware and BI.
Oracle iGovernment represents company’ s vision of where the next decade will take Public Sector with respect to ICT (Information, Computers and Telecommunications). One element of Oracle iGovernment is the Solution for Smart Cities.
The key enabling elements of Oracle’ s Solution for Smart Cities are:
- Integrated channel management inclusive of a single government-wide portal and multi-channel contact center based on Oracle’ s Siebel CRM system and Fusion Middleware
- Service-enabled shared services based on existing siloed applications designed and implemented using an enterprise-wide Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) approach
- Secure, role-based information sharing driven by automated constituent-centric policies and processes
- Scalable and extensible integrated applications to support human resources, asset and financial management
- Oracle’s Solution for Smart Cities
- White Paper: Oracle’ s Solution for Smart Cities: Delivering 21st Century Services (PDF)
- Brochure: Oracle’s Solution for Smart Cities (PDF)