On June 6, 2011 the US National Building Museum will convene a one-day forum to explore the intersection of data, technology, and cities.
Interactive presentations throughout the day will explore such topics as:
- What Makes an Intelligent City?
- The City as a Lab
- Engaging the Broader Community
- Regionally Thinking: Transportation, Affordability, and Equity
- Imagining a Healthier City
- Community and Social Interaction in the Wireless City
- Designing a Collaborative Built Environment
The event will be simultaneously broadcast on the web