Libelium, a technology leader in wireless sensor solutions for Smart Cities, announces its e-Learning platform which provides training and support to system integrators who need to develop and deploy wireless sensor networks in a short timeframe.
Libelium’ s CTO David GascÃ³n says,
Our sensor platform is extremely easy to use and deploy, however clients generally appreciate additional services’. He explains, “With the e-Learning platform, we are able to solve the client’ s issues as rapidly as possible thus avoiding delays to the development schedule.
Libelium’ s e-Learning platform allows to:
- Share your webcam and your microphone (VoIP).
- Share your screen (desktop, applications or programs).
- Share different kinds of documents (pdf, presentations, docs).
- Draw or write into these documents or even give the control to other participants.
- Share files or web links.
- Share a whiteboard to draw diagrams.
- Ask questions directly to the teacher. Individual or collective answers.
- Make polls.
- Take notes.
- Private or public chat.
- Show your state to the teacher (rise your hand, ask for speak louder, etc).
New e-Learning Platform for ZigBee sensor networks