This Navigant Research Leaderboard Report offers an evaluation of leading players with the capacity to provide leadership on large-scale smart city projects spanning multiple operational and service areas. The report evaluates 15 leading smart city suppliers positioning themselves to become global leaders in the market.
The smart city is a complex confluence of several existing markets and a driver for new, emergent solutions. The smart city sector is also attracting a diverse range of suppliers, which makes a comparison of their strengths and capabilities a challenging exercise. However, such comparisons are necessary to differentiate between the various approaches presented to customers and to support city leaders evaluating suppliers in terms of their smart city vision and products.
The report rates them on 10 criteria for strategy and execution, including vision, go-to-market strategy, partners, product strategy and roadmap, geographic reach, market share, sales and marketing, product performance and features, product integration, and staying power.
Top 10 Vendors:
3. Schneider Electric
8. General Electric
Key Questions Addressed:
- Which smart city suppliers are best positioned to become global market leaders?
- What are the key metrics used to evaluate market performance for the smart city market?
- How are suppliers positioning themselves to support the complexity and diversity of smart city projects?
- How are supplier strategies evolving to meet the emerging needs of cities?
- How do the leading companies in this market compare on key metrics including vision, product strategy, and geographic reach?
Navigant Research Leaderboard Report: Smart City Suppliers