In a special hour-long broadcast, the Takeaway, a US national public radio show hosted by John Hockenberry and co-produced by WNYC, PRI, The New York Times & WGBH, explores what the urban centers of the future will look like.
- Hudson Yards: The Dawn of New York City’s ‘4th Era’, 13 min
- The Case Against the ‘Smart City’, 7 min
- Columbus, Ohio Wins U.S. Smart City Challenge, 7 min
- How Cell Phones Will Control Our Future Cities, 4 min
- Cities: The Intersection of People and Place, 7 min
- Making Development Work for the Community, 9 min